Celebuzz, celeb news, celeb boobs, celebs bikini,

Celebuzz, celeb news, celeb boobs, celebs bikini,


Jay-Z’s Spontaneous Q&A Session Leads the Week in Celebrity Tweets

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 10:43 AM PDT


It was just an average day in the Twittersphere on Tuesday — that is until Jay-Z logged on.

Though rarely active on his account, the rapper got into a groove as he responded to questions from fans on Twitter the day before his latest album, Magna Carta… Holy Grail, was released to the masses.

But he was talk way more tan music with his 140 characters: He shared his favorite Britney Spears song is “Toxic”; confessed that the cereals of his choosing are Cap’n Crunch and Crunch Berries; picked The Godfather, Part II as his favorite film (“Cliche, but, really great”); and he ranked Reasonable Doubt, the Blueprint, and The Black Album as his top albums.

Miley Cyrus even snuck her way into the Q&A session when H.O.VA. retweeted, “@MileyCyrus Call it what you want. But I don’t see Mr. Carter shoutin any of you bitches out. #twerkmileytwerk.”

See what other stars from — Amanda Bynes to Chris Pratt — fall into Celebuzz‘s top ten tweets of the week.

New ‘Breaking Bad’ Promo Is Nothing But A Big ‘Ol Tease

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 10:22 AM PDT

Breaking Bad Season 5 Hank Jesse Teaser Trailer

Bryan Cranston has spent four and a half seasons on Breaking Bad evolving from a bumbling high school chemistry teacher into a narsissistic, and often times psychopathic, meth dealing kingpin.

In case you forgot, he is the one who knocks.

As we await the new, and final, batch of episodes to begin airing on August 11th, AMC has decided to tease the hell out of fans with some very brief glimpses into the second half of the shows fifth season.

In what I’m assuming will be the first of several, both Hank (Dean Norris) and Jesse (Aaron Paul) can be seen dealing with polar opposite situations. Jesse seems to be off the wagon and enjoying some down time under his coffee table, while Hank is driving somewhere with serious determination.

I would hope he’s driving to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to replace all of his wife’s horrendous purple decorations, but he’s probably finally on track to catch the ever elusive Heisenberg.

Looks like we’ll just have to wait and see.

Countdown to Emmys: A Quick Chat About Best Actor in a Comedy Series

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 12:38 PM PDT


For the next seven days, Celebuzz editors Andy Scott and Robert Kessler will be analyzing the contenders for this years Emmy nominations, announcing July 18 at 8:30AM. Today’s discussion: Best Actor in a Comedy Series, in which we complain about the lack of good contenders, pray for some Parks and Recreation love and introduce the world to John Galecki.

Andy Scott: So, Best Actor in a Comedy Series. I have to say: Much as I enjoyed our discussion about Best Actress in a Comedy Series yesterday, I wasn’t really looking forward to breaking down this category.

Robert Kessler: Can men even be funny?

AS: You know things are bad when the list of eligible performers begins with Tim Allen (Last Man Standing).

RK: You’d think men would quit saying that women aren’t funny considering there really aren’t that many funny men on TV.

AS: Well, there’s always Louis CK (Louie). He’ll get a nomination, at least.

RK: Yes, and it will be deserved. As for the other five spots, to me at least, it’s sort of a grab bag.

AS: Yes. Starting with Alec Baldwin (30 Rock). I think they’ll give him one last nomination. One last win wouldn’t surprise me, either.

RK: I think he’ll swing a nomination, for sure. I was also a little surprised to see Rob Lowe and Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) submitted as leads and not supporting.

AS: Agreed! Although I think Rob Lowe did that last year, for some reason. You’d think that Chris Traeger would want to spread the love a bit.

RK: Parks and Rec is probably my favorite show on television right now, but I just can’t really see either of them winning.

AS: I can’t even see them getting nominated. I think Jon Cryer’s (Two and a Half Men) win last year scarred me.

RK: It scarred us all, Andy.

AS: Well, he’s getting nominated. Again. Ugh.

RK: It’s pretty mind-boggling to think that for the last three years, Emmy voters have sat down and decided that Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) and Jon Cryer were the best comedy actors on television.

AS: Nobody knows that better than Steve Carell. Poor guy.

RK: Despicable Me 2 made like Avatar money, I don’t feel that bad for him.

AS: I like his glasses.

RK: What do you think Jason Bateman’s (Arrested Development) chances are?

AS: Honestly? Pretty good. I know people didn’t love Arrested Development but the field is weak this year.

RK: During the first three seasons of the show, he was sort of relegated to the “straight man” role, but in this fourth season he had a lot more to do. I really enjoyed him.

AS: It’s definitely an easy vote, I think.

RK: Especially if voters are trying to embrace the Internet era. And the Emmys were pretty quick to recognize cable shows, when that was a new phenomenon.

AS: For sure, plus he should have won the year he was previously nominated. Damn you, Tony Shalhoub!

RK: Looking at this list, the most surprising thing to me was that John Galecki is Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) now. Did you know that?

AS: Wasn’t that always his name?

RK: Oh my God. Was it?

AS: Yes!

RK: Have I just been calling him the wrong name all these years?

AS: I think so.

RK: John Galecki is that sad girl at work who never corrected you when you called her the wrong name and here we are 10 years later.

AS: I wonder what Henry Cavill calls him.

RK: :(

AS: We’re losing track. What about Matt LeBlanc (Episodes)? The only person I know who watches that show is my boyfriend, and he loves it. Didn’t he win a Golden Globe?

RK: Well he’s definitely been nominated before. And that whole “playing a self-deprecating version of yourself” thing is very ~trendy~ right now.

AS: Yes. But I can’t really see them getting excited about it. Not when John Galecki is in play.

RK: It’s Johnny, Andy! He wants you to call him Johnny!

AS: Kaley Cavill. (I’ll never get over that.)

RK: You can call me whatever you like, Johnny Galecki, just don’t call me late to dinner. And by dinner, I mean a TV dinner, while I’m NOT watching The Big Bang Theory. Was there anyone else you wanted to talk about? Because I had three more dudes on my list.

AS: I wrote down Don Cheadle, but only because he was nominated last year. And I don’t think that’s happening again. Right? Who else is there?

RK: Well I was thinking about Joel McHale (Community) …

AS: Oh GOD. No.

RK: That wasn’t in regards to this conversation. I was just thinking about him.

AS: Community used to be one of those things that made my blood boil irrationally.

RK: Bad experience with Jim Rash?

AS: I HATED THE DESCENDANTS! So yes.

RK: The Way Way Back is very good. BUT BACK TO TELEVISION! How about them boys on The New Normal? Andrew Rannels and Justin Bartha.

AS: I was actually thinking about them. Not in the way you think about Joel McHale.

RK: The thing about that show is, it’s very bad. Quit trying to preach to me, Ryan Murphy.

AS: My dad once sent me an email telling me how good “Ellen Burstyn” was on it.

RK: That would be very good. I bet she would be very good on that show. Missed opportunity for ole Ellen Burstyn.

AS: If she could get nominated for Mrs. Harris, I’m sure she could get nominated for The New Normal.

RK: Have you ever talked to an actual gay person who liked The New Normal? Like, anyone I’ve ever met who liked it was straight. And just kept wanting to talk about it, like some weird liberal guilt thing. “The New Normal is a show about gay people BUT THEY’RE ALSO HUMANS TOO WHICH IS COOL.”

AS: That was the other email my dad sent to me about The New Normal. But no, I haven’t. Also, there is someone on the eligibility list named Lenny Venito and I just want him to be Danny DeVito.

RK: Yeah, that’s a wrap. Kill all men.

FINAL PREDICTIONS (Winner in bold)

Andy Scott

Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock

Jason Bateman, Arrested Development

Louis CK, Louie

John Cryer, Two and a Half Men

Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Adam Scott, Parks and Recreation

Robert Kessler

Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock

Jason Bateman, Arrested Development

Louis CK, Louie

John Cryer, Two and a Half Men

Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Adam Scott, Parks and Recreation

Previous Discussions:

Best Actress in a Comedy Series

Ke$ha Gets Cheeky With Her Crush, Harry Styles, On The Radio

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 11:45 AM PDT

Kesha talks about her crush Harry Styles on the radio

It seems like it would be pretty hard to embarrass Kesha, but now we know that all it takes to have her blushing is a surprise chat with Harry Styles.

The “Die Young” singer stopped by BBC Radio 1 on Friday morning, and talked about her crush on the One Direction cutie.

“You know I have a thing for Harry Styles,” she told DJ Nick Grimshaw. “He looks like a young Mick Jagger.”

One of the reasons why she “fancies” the 19-year-old? “He has a good mouth,” she explained. “It’s true, I’m not trying to be a weird pervert!”

But after Kesha dished on her famous crush, she was in for a surprise — Mr. Styles was secretly waiting on another line.

Let’s just say things progressed a bit like an awkward first date. Kesha asked her crush questions like his favorite color and astrological sign, and the topic quickly turned to Harry’s taste for… fish.

“I want to die, I’m so awkward!” the pop star eventually exclaimed.

Watch a silly scene I like to call “When Harry Met Ke$ha” in the video, above.

Did You Know They Dated?: Kristen Bell And Matthew Morrison

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 05:54 AM PDT

Kristen Bell and Matthew Morrison Dated

Once upon a time Veronica Mars had a crush on Mr. Schuester.

Yep, it’s true… Matthew Morrison and Kristen Bell used to have a thing for each other. The TV stars actually called themselves a couple before they made it big on their hit high school-centric shows, that is, when they were students at NYU. The studious pair went to the Tisch School of the Arts before Morrison, 34, dropped out after two years to join the Broadway adaptation of Footloose. 

And it seems they were so smitten, the 32-year-old House of Lies actress even had her own nickname for TV’s hottest teacher.

“I actually went to college with Matty Morrison,” Bell told Us Weekly. We actually dated very briefly, so I’ll have to say maybe Matt Morrison is my favorite part of Glee for various reasons.”

And since their uni years, Bell and Morrison have longed moved on with other significant others.

The new mommy will soon become the future Mrs. Dax Shepard

While the small screen crooner popped the question to his longtime lady love, Renee Puente.

Battle of the Bikini Bodies: The Wildcards

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 10:17 AM PDT

Bikini-Body-Wildcards

Welcome to Battle of the Bikini Bodies! Today is the last poll before the final round kicks off next week. Return then for the ultimate showdown between this week’s winners. If you haven’t voted yet, there is still time! Click the links below to vote in this week’s previous categories.

Vote between Kate Upton, Candice Swanepoel, and Gisele Bundchen in the Supermodels category.

Vote between Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Beyoncé in the Pop Stars category.

Vote between Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and Hayden Panettiere in the Starlets category.

Vote between Kim Kardashian, Holly Madison and Snooki in the Reality Stars category.

Vote below for your favorite wildcard bikini body. The winner will advance to the finals next week. If you need help making up your mind, check out our the galleries after the poll.

Need help making up your mind? Peruse the galleries below so you can make an informed decision.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Remember to vote for your favorite wildcard bikini body above. Then, return next week for a mega-poll in which this week’s winners go up against one another for the title of Hottest Bikini Body.

Images via Coleman-Rayner and INFDaily.

Karlie Kloss Bares All in ‘Vogue’ (Again)

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 07:57 AM PDT

Karlie Kloss poses naked for 'Vogue'

When your 9th grade English teacher had you read “The Lady of Shalott” did you ever picture her like this?

Karlie Kloss strips down for a trip to the spa in the July 2013 issue of Vogue. She previously appeared nude in an issue Vogue Italia wearing nothing but heels and a sombrero (happy cinco everyone!) but this is her first au naturel American Vogue appearance.

Want to look like this? All you have to do is eat Karlie’s famous Kookies (and jet off to a remote Austrian spa, normal everyday things).

Amanda Bynes Struts Through the Streets of NYC

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 07:24 AM PDT


Carrie Bradshaw once mused what many New Yorkers have wondered: “Do I strut? Am I a strutter?” In the case of Amanda Bynes, the answer would be a resounding yes.

When the Twitter-happy troubled actress takes to the streets of the concrete jungle she calls home, she doesn’t just casually stroll through the swarming crowds. No, she owns that pavement like it’s her personal runway. And she will continue to make it her b*tch until the day Drake is no longer ugly.

Now you don’t have to survive the shell shock of a Bynes spotting to see her strut for yourself. Thanks to some sly pedestrian, there’s a video of her walking south on Eighth Avenue, swerving her hips, shaking her arms and tossing that platinum wig of hers.

Watch her, as the wise RuPaul would say, sashay away, above.

Since It’s Friday, Here’s Some Brand Spanking New Justin Timberlake Music

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 09:21 AM PDT


When Justin Timberlake teased us about releasing “Take Back The Night” I was thinking we could expect it soon, but not immediately. Fortunately I was wrong and here it is. Enjoy!

“Take Back The Night” is assuredly the first single off Timberlake’s follow-up to “The 20/20 Experience” which is expected to come out this fall.

‘Pacific Rim’ Star Heather Doerksen Talks About Guillermo Del Toro, The Necessity of Wearing Deodorant

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 04:16 PM PDT

Heather Doerksen at the Los Angeles premiere of "Pacific Rim."

Heather Doerksen is no stranger to the nerd world. With 44 credits on IMDb, she’s worked with the likes of Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard in projects like Stargate: Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica and The Cabin in the Woods. But starring as Lieutenant A. Kaidanovsky in Pacific Rim, Doerksen finds herself in one of this summer’s most anticipated blockbusters. I spoke with her over the phone about Pacific Rim, some upcoming projects and the importance of wearing deodorant.

It's kind of a big summer/fall here for you, isn't it?

It sure is!

Pacific Rim is the first big movie you have coming out. What can you tell me about it?

Well, the basic premise is giant monsters fighting with giant robots and the movie starts kind of at the end of a battle so they're a little worn down and grimy and there's a bit of a defeated feeling as we head into it. From there, it's a question of whether the humans or the monsters win, really. That's the basic premise of the movie. It's giant, huge, fantastic monsters against giant, huge, fantastic robots.

In one of the first trailers, Charlie Day says something along the lines of “you have to understand them if you want to stop them,” something like that. Is there an environmentalist sort of vein in this movie or is that just a misinterpretation I'm making?

Oh, I really like that. I haven't seen it as such. My take on it is basically, it's almost like a — in terms of environmentalist — it's more of like an empathy thing. It's, can you understand the person that you're going up against in order to find a way in. [The kaijus] are not stupid things that are going to take a missile and that's going to stop them. We needed to build robots — Jaegers — that would combat them and would be able to think alongside the monsters who can also think. So we needed to match them in that sense. I think the movie explores that concept, which I think is something kind of new and exciting. How do you understand the monsters that you're going up against? They're not just stupid, slobbering things, they actually have minds and are thinking which makes them even more deadly.

And certainly Guillermo Del Toro has a great track record with these visionary, giant films which must be kind of a cool thing to jump into as an actor to know you're working with the person who's got such a clear cut vision for what they're working on every film they make.

He was amazing. I walked on set that first day and it was almost overwhelming how large the sets were, how grungy and dirty they looked and how many crew members were involved in the production. I think the grandness of it all has the potential to be quite overwhelming but Guillermo just has this air, don't worry, I got it. I got it. It's all good. And it kept that way the entire shoot and it was a long shoot. It was seven months, I believe, and took up all eight or nine sound stages of Pinewood Studios in Toronto. So he was, he’s got this really wonderful hand, and was laughing and joking and one of the best shooting experiences of my life. Probably the best shooting experience of my life.

You got into acting in a little bit of a roundabout way, is that correct? 

Yeah, that is correct. I had been acting prior to it, but hadn't focused on it as a career until I got into college. The story, kind of reading into deciding to take it on as a potential career, was I took a theater class in college and the teacher was almost a motivational speaker. He had us close our eyes and picture what makes our hearts sing and for me it was performing. I had done community theater my whole life and high school plays, but he's like: “Well, ask yourself what's stopping you from doing that. Ask yourself how you can start.” And then I switched my major to theater and that took me on this path and here I am. I just kind of followed that instinct. So, yeah, the big push was in college. I really decided, “okay, I want to do this as a career.” I just knew that I didn't want to necessarily do an office job, I wanted something that was outdoors, so my goal was environmental biology — stream mapping and marine biology, too. I kind of wanted to go out in the field so that it was different every day and it was an outside kind of thing so I kept that particular drive and with acting, it is different every single day.

From adventure in science to adventure and action in films is sort of a good transition.

It sure is. I mean, I don't know why, but throughout my career thus far I have been easily cast in sci-fi and the more I do it, the more I love it. Because there is kind of that scientific aspect to it that I think really satisfies my math brain and I also really like the sci-fi fans. They're very loyal and very passionate about the genre. Yeah, sci-fi's fantastic. Monster movies, sci-fi — I grew up watching that with my brother so it just seems right that I would be getting cast in stuff like that.

It seems like there's a little bit of sci-fi/fantasy renaissance going on right now with the popularity of all of these science fiction and fantasy TV shows and movies coming out, so it seems like kind of a good time to be doing those sorts of things, especially if that's what you like.

Yeah, I mean even Game of Thrones has that fantasy vibe to it. I think people are just hungry for really good stories and really good characters and that's what I think Pacific Rim will give. Not just a great story, not just great action sequences, but great characters that you want to root for, that have flaws, that are on a journey on their own and that hopefully people can relate to.

Pacific Rim is not the only big movie you've got coming out. You also have Hidden which is, I believe, coming out in September, if that's correct? 

You know what, I don't know what the release date is. Do you know that it's September? I would love it if you just told me this right now, that's amazing.

It takes place during the zombie apocalypse and what happens… the microscope is particularly on one specific family and what their journey is. So Alexander Skarsgård and Andrea Riseborough and their daughter and how they manage through this particular apocalypse. And then as you go along, obviously the zombies have different characteristics that maybe people haven't seen before in the zombie genre, so that's kind of exciting. It was a very intriguing script because, like I said, there are some twists and a different take on the zombie genre that I hadn't yet seen, so I hope that people respond to it and are excited about it, too.

Anything else here on the horizon that you're excited about for you?

Well I do a lot of voice work so lately I've been working with Marvel Comics on the new mini-series playing a plethora of different characters from Emma Frost to Psylocke to She-Hulk and it's pretty exciting. Those start coming out, I believe, September of this year so that's an exciting thing on the horizon in terms of voice because I love doing cartoon voices. It's so funny. How did I fall into that? I don't know but I love it.

Any job that you can just walk into the studio and voice it must be a nice gig.

You could show up in your sweats from the night before if you wanted to and nobody would complain as long as you put on some deodorant.

The deodorant, I assume, is a pretty important part. Well, congratulations. It must be an exciting year for you and I'm excited about these movies.

I hope you enjoy them, Robert.

It’s High Fives All Around for These Hilarious Selena Gomez Captions

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 08:20 AM PDT

Selena Gomez NEO Fashion Collection Photocall

Knock, knock!

Who’s there?

Selena Gomez.

Selena Gomez who?

Selena Gomez is my full name, you idiot! This wasn’t a joke! I just want to come inside!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *High fives self*

The authors of today’s winning captions should also give themselves a big high five:

“I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the…oh wait , wrong hand…” – Jonathan

“oh hey it’s my maybe boyfriend today Justin Beiber, but ask me how I feel about him tomorrow cause it changes daily, THANKS lol” – Jana

“I Got This” – Stephanie

“All the single ladies. All the single ladies …” – Alex

“I think I should try out pageantry because I’ve got the smile and hand waving. oh..wait, wrong hand though” – Agnes

“It only took Justin 5 minutes to get me back” – Lia

Congrats to our winners! Visit our Facebook page for a new Caption Contest each and every weekday.

‘Union Jack Man’ Terry Hutt And ASDA Supermarket Are So Ready For The Royal Birth

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 05:55 AM PDT


One thought nothing could top the hoopla surrounding 2011′s royal wedding (Teabags!  Condoms! Happyland Play Set!), but it turns out everyone’s gone mad for Baby Cambridge.

He-who-has-stolen-my-heart Terry Hutt, a 77-year-old royalist from Cambridge, sits outside St. Mary’s Hospital in hopes of congratulating the Duke and Duchess on their new addition.

Hutt, whom Queen Elizabeth has described as “The Union Jack man” for his festively patriotic attire, arrived in head-toe-toe Britannia yesterday.  He met Her Majesty twenty years ago, when he tried his luck at visiting Clarence House.

They're my colours and she'll always talk to me; we've talked about her mum before,” Hutt told Cambridge News back in November.

The grandfather-of-three has been a royalist every since meeting King George VI and his wife, the Queen Mother during the Blitz.  However, it was William and Harry’s late mother that Hutt admires the most.

"Diana was one of my favourite members of the royal family," Hutt, who held a vigil for Catherine outside King Edward VII hospital in December, told the paper. "She brought a difference to them, she modernised them and she had time for everyone."

Don’t me cry, Mr. Hutt.

Meanwhile, up in Wales…

Asda Supermarket, where the DoC has been spotted shopping for dinner on occasion, created a prime parking spot especially for the growing family.

"To celebrate the impending birth of Prince William and Kate's baby, we decided, with the Llangefni store being their local, that we would reserve a parking space especially for them,” a spokesperson told North Wales’ Daily Post.

"Kate has been spotted in the store a few times so we wanted to make life a bit easier for her. We also wanted to do something a bit different and special to celebrate the new arrival."

Why can’t we get this weird in America?

"It's created a lot of excitement amongst our customers who, like us are looking forward to the birth of the royal baby."

Too right, spokesperson.  Too right.

Let’s Jump The Gun And Assume Prince Harry Will Marry Cressida Bonas

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 07:30 AM PDT


When you wait around for something to happen, you get bored and want to talk about other things.

Since Baby Cambridge is taking its time (it totally knows the destiny that awaits it), why don’t we take a gander at the spare’s love life?

There were two blonds with Prince Harry at his friend’s June 22nd wedding.  One was ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy, who served as a bridesmaid to Lady Melissa Percy.  The other was Cressida Bonas, Harry’s current girlfriend whom he’s been dating on and off for about a year now.

Despite reports to the contrary, sources tell E!‘s Melanie Bromley that the two are ”definitely more in love than ever.”

Cressida, 24, whose older sister married Sam Branson back in March, was introduced to Harry through his cousin, Princess Eugenie.

“I would not be surprised if she’s the one he marries,” the source added of Bonas and Harry.  ”They are very affectionate with one another when they are with their friends.  They kiss and cuddle and just seem head over heels for one another.

“They both have the same sense of fun and adventure. They’re on the same wavelength. They are so compatible.”

Davy, who is originally from Zimbabwe, ended things with Harry partly because she wasn’t into being a princess (WTF).  ”It’s not a life for me,” Davy once said.

Cressida, on the other hand, comes from a very colorful family and knows the hardships that come with the territory.  Her mother is Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon, who was a 60s IT girl and has been married a few times.

“Cressida is really smart, very naturally pretty and just a really cool girl to hang out with,” the source stressed.  ”It’s hard for Harry to date as there are so many opportunities out there, but Cressida is someone he knows he can trust as she is already in his circle.”

Another Season of ‘Arrested Development’ Could Be On the Way

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 07:58 AM PDT


Initially, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings called the fourth season of Arrested Development a “one-off” and that there would not be another. And while the season wasn’t exactly well reviewed it was well watched. As it turns out, Netflix does like to make money and is therefore officially “interested” in more original episodes about the Bluth family. Imagine Entertainment co-chairman Brian Grazer told Bloomberg Television: “We are in conversations with them to do another [season].”

Variety, however, tells a bit of a different story, with sources saying “that there are no active negotiations at present between Netflix and studio 20th Century Fox TV.” There is some good news, specifically that both sides “expect a renewal to come together eventually.”

The Bluth family is notoriously difficult to herd, which led to some green screen disasters in season four. Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett and Tony Hale are all currently signed on for other television shows (sorry Alia), so it could be a couple years before we can all huddle around our computer screens in the dead of night again for an early morning binge watch.

The 11 Hottest Men from Britney Spears Music Videos

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 06:40 AM PDT


Britney Spears has had a plethora of good looking on-screen partners throughout her years making music videos. In honor of the release of her newest (kid-friendly) music video, here is the definitive ranking of Britney’s sexiest music video co-stars.


11. Adrian Grenier – “(You Drive Me) Crazy”

Didn’t know he was in one of Britney’s videos? He didn’t want you to. Adrian Grenier and Melissa Joan Hart made cameos in the video, as it was used as the theme for their movie, Drive Me Crazy. Grenier had to be convinced, as he didn’t want to be in the video initially. You can tell.

10. Eli Swanson – “Oops!…I Did It Again”

“Britney, before you go, there’s something I want you to have.”

“Oh it’s beautiful. But wait a minute, isn’t this…”

“Yeah, yes it is.”

“But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.”

“Well, baby, I went down and got it for you.”

“Awww, you shouldn’t have.”

9. Chad Cole – “Sometimes”

The beach boy of Britney’s dreams, Chad looks like he’d be on the Duke lacrosse team. Take from that what you will.

8. Madonna – “Me Against The Music”

Remember a time when all anyone could talk about was Britney and Madonna‘s scandalous kiss? Seems pretty silly now, doesn’t it?

7. Mariano Gutierrez – “Radar”

Gutierrez, an actual polo player, was chosen to be Britney’s polo-playing lover in the music video for “Radar.” He may lose the match, but he wins the girl.

6. Pharrell – “Boys”

Austin Powers isn’t the only man Britney gets close to in “Boys.” Fortunately for us, Pharrell looks exactly the same as he did in 2002: hot.

5. Jason Trawick – “Criminal”

Britney stripped down with her real-life fiancé for this steamy video. Unfortunately the two broke up, but we still have the video to drool over.

4. Brice Durand – “Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know”

Brice Durand had previously co-starred with Britney in “Born To Make You Happy” and “From the Bottom of My Broken Heart” so it makes sense the two had chemistry. And boy did they ever! Or in Durand’s native French: très sexy.

3. Brandon Stoughton – “Womanizer”

He may be a womanizer, but he sure looks good doin’ it.

2. Stephen Dorff – “Everytime”

Stephen Dorff can save me from a bathtub anytime he likes.

1. Tyson Beckford – “Toxic”

The only — and I mean only — problem with the “Toxic” video is that Tyson Beckford is barely in it.

Helen Mirren Wore Some Crazy Accessories Last Night And It Was Awesome

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 06:20 AM PDT


Helen Mirren, the undisputed Queen of Everything Good in Life, arrived at the Los Angeles premiere of Red 2 last night wearing a bunch of kooky accessories. She did it with her signature “Look at me, I don’t give a f***” attitude that only she can pull off, and it was amazing.

For what it’s worth, the green dress she wore was designed by Elie Saab. But, c’mon, those earrings.

Ryan’s Realty Byte: Chelsea Handler’s Ex Love Nest Hits Market For $3.95 Million

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 09:39 PM PDT


Moving on from a guy can be hard, but moving on from a guy and moving out of a beachside penthouse… now that’s a recipe for real estate revenge.

Back in 2008, funny gal Chelsea Handler and her-then boyfriend, former E! Networks CEO Ted Harbert, bought a swanky 3,319 square-foot pad in Marina del Rey, Calif. for $3.7 million. But like all good things, they must come to an end. So after they broke it off in 2010, the late night queen also bid farewell to her high-rise home, which is now up for sale for a cool $3.95 million.

With a 400 square-foot wrap around terrace, full wet bar (which the Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea author must have thoroughly enjoyed), 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and over-the-top amenities (not to mention a 100-gallon fish tank), the place is an adult-friendly party pad.

But if boasting panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and private balconies don’t make the price tag worth it, the A-list abode also comes equipped with on touch fog-out glass showers, a touch screen controller for all lights, blinds AND TVS, iPod adaptors in every room, and a custom built kitchen.

And if the outspoken, fun-loving Chelsea Lately host wanted to enjoy a little bit more out of pretty posh digs, she could use the Azzurra High Rise’s amenities which cover everything from concierge, rooftop sky-lounge, 2 spas, pool, and fitness center.

Now back to that sweet revenge. When you move on from something so chic, how do you let your ex know you’ve seriously moved on? By moving up, of course. Just after the break-up she splashed out $5.9 million on a Bel Air mansion. The completely renovated 28,009 square-foot estate comes with 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, huge living room, 2 family rooms, gourmet kitchen, and gym. Oh, and a 50-foot pool and everyone needs an outside kitchen and panic room (just in case any exes make those unannounced visits.) Not to mention she now conveniently lives thisclose to her BFF Jennifer Aniston.

Watch Million Dollar Listing New York’s Ryan Serhant dish on Chelsea’s ex love nest in the Realty Byte video above.

 

Lady Gaga Announces Album Release Date And A Bunch of Other Stuff

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 05:57 AM PDT


Lady Gaga announced on her Facebook page Friday a whole bunch of release dates tied to her upcoming CD, ARTPOP.

In a statement that reads more like the essays I used to peer edit in college, Gaga said the album will officially hit stores on Nov. 11, with pre-orders beginning Sept. 1. The release will also include some type of Jay-Z-esque App, described only as a “musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology.”

First up, though, will be a single, released August 19.

Here’s more from the release:

ARTPOP musically mirrors Gaga's creative process as she passes through the medium of each artist she collaborates with, scoring a blueprint on her journey. The result, a ‘rage’ of electronic passion and fury, defining each artistic process from beginning to end, ARTPOP could mean anything.

Great.

Uh, Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco Just Broke Up

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 05:32 AM PDT

Henry Cavill Kaley Cuoco hand holding Sherman Oaks

Massive Big Bang Theory fan Henry Cavill and his girlfriend of a few hours Kaley Cuoco have called it quits, E! Online reported late Thursday. No reason was given for their breakup, just as there was no logical reason they started dating in the first place. But, hey, they remain friends!

Reports that they were dating began circulating just two weeks ago. Among the highlights of their whirlwind romance included a trip to the grocery store and an equally thrilling stop at Starbucks. Bye!

Charlie Day’s End Of The World Prediction: ‘Mother Nature Will Just Fart Us Off The Planet’

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 07:39 PM PDT


Charlie Day may play the nerdy scientist in Pacific Rim, but don’t let the sheepish facade fool you. He’s kicking alien butt and taking names in the big budget apocalyptic sci-fi flick –and he’s even ready to demonstrate his movie-trained skills off camera should the end of the world come sooner rather than later.

“I’m fighting back with the rest of the human race! This guy’s not going down,” Day told Celebuzz at the Hollywood premiere July 9. “I’m going to pull tails of Kaijus, I’m going to kick them in their lizard balls, I’m going to do whatever I can do… I’m gonna scratch their eyes… I’m going down swinging!”

But he’s realistic about how things on Earth could really end if it came down to the Kaiju or the human race — breaking wind: “I think Mother Nature will just fart us off the planet.”

The funnyman plays the manic Dr. Newton Geiszler in director Guillermo del Toro‘s highly-anticipated action thriller where the human-piloted Jaeger robots come to epic blows with the Kaiju monsters that are intent on destroying the world.

But forget massive mechanical robots throwing punches, the It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia star is just happy to play the smart guy (for once).

“This guy can read and write!” he added. “That’s refreshing. It’s fun to play a guy who’s cocky and arrogant and the smartest guy in the room.”

For more with Charlie Day, check out the CB! video above. 

Pacific Rim hits theaters July 12.

You have read this article with the title Celebuzz, celeb news, celeb boobs, celebs bikini, . You can bookmark this page URL http://arsmysteriorum.blogspot.com/2013/07/celebuzz-celeb-news-celeb-boobs-celebs_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...